Effective 13 July 2020, cash withdrawals fee at ATMs through the ALTO / ATM Bersama, Prima, Visa and Plus networks will be adjusted. A fee of Rp7,500, - per transaction will be incurred for the 6th and subsequent cash withdrawal transaction in the same month. Cash withdrawal through DBS ATM in Indonesia will still be free of charge.
Thank you for using Digibank by DBS.
digibank by DBS
How to access to DBSI 24 Hour DBSI Customer Centre
Customer can call to DBSI Customer Centre at 08041500327 or +6221 29852888 (from outside Indonesia). After language selection, there are several option menu that customer can choose :
- For lost Card, press 1
- For existing customer please enter either your Credit Card, Cashline or Loan number, follow by hash key
- For digibank, press 3
- If you do not have any of above information, press 9
If we have not received any input or you have exceeded the maximum allowed, you may choose following option menu to speak to Customer Service Officer by choosing menu :
- For Credit Card or Cashline, press 1
- For Personal Loan, press 2
SKN transfer fees using digibank by DBS application
Dear valued customer, ,
In our effort to support more cashless transaction, effective 1 April 2020 transfer fees via Sistem Kliring Nasional (SKN) will be updated from IDR3,000 to IDR2,900 per transfer transaction.
Transfer fees using digibank application will remain free if you maintain an average balance above IDR 1 million. Please refer to our website for more information regarding fees & charges that apply
Thank you for using digibank by DBS .
digibank by DBS
Dear Valued Customer,
Due to Galungan Day 2020, operational activities of PT Bank DBS Indonesia Denpasar Branch (the "Bank") will be as follows:
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
The Bank is operating as usual
Wednesday, 19 February 2020
No bank activity (Bank closed)
Thursday, 20 February 2020
The Bank is operating as usual
PROCEDURE OF THE SERVICE AND SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
With reference to applicable laws and regulations, please be informed that the Procedure for the Service and Settlement of Customer Complaint at PT Bank DBS Indonesia (“Bank”) issued based on the principles of accessibility, independency, fairness, efficiency and effectiveness is as follows:
Procedure for the Submission of Complaint to the Bank
The submission of complaint to the Bank can only be done by customer or customer’s representative acting for and on behalf of customer. Customer may submit complaint to the Bank through several methods as follows:
- Verbal complaint:
- Customer visits the nearest branch of the Bank and submit the complaint to Relationship Manager/Customer Service Manager; or
- Customer contacts the Bank by telephone to submit the complaint through DBSI Customer Centre at 0804 1500 327 or 1500327 or +6221 29852800 (from outside Indonesia). Our Customer Centre is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customer contacts the Bank via menu Live Chat in digibank by DBS Application.
Verbal complaint shall be handled and settled within 5 (five) business days since complaint received date. If it takes more than 5 (five) business days to handle and settle the complaint, Bank shall inform customer to submit written complaint.
- Written complaint:
Written complaint can be submitted by letter, facsimile or email by enclosing copy of identity and other supporting documents. Written complaint shall be settled within 20 (twenty) business days since complaint received by Bank. In certain conditions, Bank may extend complaint settlement period up to maximum the following 20 (twenty) business days by giving written notification of such extension to customer before the first 20 (twenty) business days period expires.
Confidentiality of Customer Data
Bank shall maintain data confidentiality of customer, who submits complaint, from any party, except:
- To the Financial Service Authority;
- In the framework of complaint settlement;
- Required by the law and regulations; and/or
- Other party with approval from the respective customer.
If Bank has made efforts to settle the complaint but customer cannot accept such settlement or the settlement process has exceeded the deadline as stated above, customer may proceed the complaint through Banking Mediation.
BANKING MEDIATIONDispute is the complaint which has not yet achieved settlement agreement between Customer and Bank.
In terms of Customer declines the complaint response from Bank, Dispute Settlement can be carried out through or out of Court.
Out of Court dispute settlement can be done through:
- Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa (Alternative Dispute Settlement Institution).
Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa is included in Alternative Dispute Settlement Institution List in Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Service Authority) website.
- Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)
In terms of dispute settlement is not done through Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa, Customer may submit the request to OJK to facilitate Customer complaint settlement with following requirements:
- Customer financial loss caused by the Bank is with maximum amount of Rp 500.000.000,00 (Five hundred million Rupiah)
- Customer submits the request in written together with sufficient supporting documents in the forms of :
- Photocopy of the letter regarding the Dispute settlement sent by the Bank to the customer;
- Photocopy of the customer’s identity which is still valid;
- A statement signed on sufficient stamp duty that the respective dispute is not is not in the process or has not been decided by an arbitration institution, court or another Banking Mediation institution, and has never been processed in a Banking Mediation facilitated by the Financial Service Authority/Bank Indonesia;
- Photocopy of the supporting documents related to the respective dispute; and
- Photocopy of a power of attorney, if the submission of the settlement of dispute is authorized to another person
The submission of the dispute settlement by a customer is addressed to:
The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Financial Service Authority
Attn. Consumer Education and Protection Sector
Menara Radius Prawiro – 2nd Floor
Bank Indonesia Office Complex
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 2
with a copy to the Bank.
- Complaint submitted is not in the process or has never been decided by an arbitration institution or court, or other Banking Mediation.
- The respective dispute is a civil dispute;
- Complaint submitted has never been facilitated by OJK;
- Dispute settlement is requested not more than 60 (sixty) business days after Bank submits letter of dispute settlement to Customer.
- Bank has made a concerted effort to settle Customer complaint but Customer could not accept the settlement;
- agreement to choose the dispute settlement facilitated OJK; and
- agreement to obey and subject to the facilitation rules set by OJK.