Information on Changes in Transfer Fee Terms in digibank by DBS application
Starting July 23 2022, digibank applies free transfers via Real-Time Online (RTOL), SKN and RTGS methods in digibank by DBS application for customers who have an average minimum balance of IDR 5 million*.
RTOL, SKN, RTGS
≥ IDR 5 million
< IDR 5 million
< IDR 5 million
< IDR 5 million
For those of you who have an average balance below IDR 5 million, don't worry you can still enjoy free transfers with BI-Fast method.
Keep update your digibank application with the latest version in Appstore or Playstore because BI-Fast will be coming in August.
*digibank balance is calculated from the average daily balance of all digibank products (savings, deposits, Maxi Savings, Bonds and Mutual Funds) on business day of previous month.
Information on digibank Saving Interest Rate
Effective period: 28 April 2022
As of 28 April 2022, digibank Saving interest rate will be changed to 0%. Gain more by using Tabungan Maxi, with 3% rate p.a. & can be withdrawn anytime.
For more information, you can check here https://www.dbs.id/digibank/id/en/biaya-dan-limit.page
Secure Your Account From Fraud
Happy New Year 2022! May happiness and peace be with you.
During New Year on December 31st 2021 -January 1st 2022, digibank by DBS will continue to operate normally to serve your banking needs.
Please keep in mind, towards the end of the year, fraud cases are rampant, don't be careless. Be aware of your banking transaction security.
Here are 8 important tips from digibank to keep your account safe:
- Beware of phishing through suspicious advertisements and emails you don't recognize. Don’t open any suspicious attachments or links.
- Secure your OTP. Don’t share your OTP with anyone, including those on behalf of the bank, because bank will not ask for your OTP, PIN, CVV, or password either directly or online.
- Update your data if there is a change in data such as personal data, mobile number, email and residential address.
- Update PIN and password regularly. Don’t use personal data such as date of birth or last name. Use a combination of numbers that are not sequential, not repeated & not the same as the user ID to ensure that your PIN and password are quite difficult to guess.
- Beware of suspicious ATM & EDC machine locations and conditions. Always keep your digibank Debit Card and Credit Card. Ensure that only you are using it when transacting, both offline and online.
- Beware of social media account (Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter) that claims and imitate the bank.
- Avoid using public Wi-fi networks and unencrypted websites when online transactions.
- Check transactions regularly through digibank by DBS Application.
Please contact DBSI Customer Centre if you find anything suspicious:
- Call Centre: 0804 1500 327 or +6221 29852888 (from outside Indonesia).
- digibank by DBS application: 24/7 Live Chat through digibot (icon chat on top right of homepage).
Let's Upgrade to the Latest Version of digibank by DBS Application
To support the convenience of your transactions with digibank by DBS, we would like to encourage you to upgrade immediately to the latest version of digibank by DBS application on Play Store or App Store now.
If you have passed the recommended upgrade date, on November 7th 2021 and still use the old version of digibank application, then you will not be able make transactions through the digibank by DBS application.
Let’s upgrade on Play Store or App Store now!
Adjustment of digibank Debit Card Cash Withdrawal Limit
Dear Valued Customer,In accordance with Bank Indonesia's policy in supporting Emergency PPKM, there is a temporary adjustment of the maximum nominal value for cash withdrawals using Debit Card digibank through ATM machines to IDR 20 million per day during 12 July – 30 September 2021.
For more information about limits, you can check here https://www.dbs.id/digibank/id/id/biaya-dan-limit.page
Let’s Upgrade The Latest Version of digibank by DBS Application
To support the convenience of your transactions with digibank by DBS. We would like to inform you to upgrade immediately to the latest version of digibank by DBS application on PlayStore or App Store now.
If you have passed the recommended upgrade date, on December 29th 2020 and still use the old version of digibank application, then you will not be able make transactions through the digibank by DBS application.Let’s upgrade on Playstore or App Store now!
Change in digibank Savings Account Transaction History Period
Starting from November 28th 2020, you can only see your savings account transaction history in digibank by DBS application for the last 1 year.
Check e-Statement Tabungan in digibank by DBS application to see your detail transaction history.
Effective 13 July 2020, cash withdrawals fee at ATMs through the ALTO / ATM Bersama, Prima, Visa and Plus networks will be adjusted. A fee of Rp7,500, - per transaction will be incurred for the 6th and subsequent cash withdrawal transaction in the same month. Cash withdrawal through DBS ATM in Indonesia will still be free of charge.
Thank you for using Digibank by DBS.
digibank by DBS
How to access to DBSI 24 Hour DBSI Customer Centre
Customer can call to DBSI Customer Centre at 08041500327 or +6221 29852888 (from outside Indonesia). After language selection, there are several option menu that customer can choose :
- For lost Card, press 1
- For existing customer please enter either your Credit Card, Cashline or Loan number, follow by hash key
- For digibank, press 3
- If you do not have any of above information, press 9
If we have not received any input or you have exceeded the maximum allowed, you may choose following option menu to speak to Customer Service Officer by choosing menu :
- For Credit Card or Cashline, press 1
- For Personal Loan, press 2
SKN transfer fees using digibank by DBS application
Dear valued customer, ,
In our effort to support more cashless transaction, effective 1 April 2020 transfer fees via Sistem Kliring Nasional (SKN) will be updated from IDR3,000 to IDR2,900 per transfer transaction.
Transfer fees using digibank application will remain free if you maintain an average balance above IDR 1 million. Please refer to our website for more information regarding fees & charges that apply
Thank you for using digibank by DBS .
digibank by DBS
Dear Valued Customer,
Due to Galungan Day 2020, operational activities of PT Bank DBS Indonesia Denpasar Branch (the "Bank") will be as follows:
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
The Bank is operating as usual
Wednesday, 19 February 2020
No bank activity (Bank closed)
Thursday, 20 February 2020
The Bank is operating as usual
PROCEDURE OF THE SERVICE AND SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
With reference to applicable laws and regulations, please be informed that the Procedure for the Service and Settlement of Customer Complaint at PT Bank DBS Indonesia (“Bank”) issued based on the principles of accessibility, independency, fairness, efficiency and effectiveness is as follows:
Procedure for the Submission of Complaint to the Bank
The submission of complaint to the Bank can only be done by customer or customer’s representative acting for and on behalf of customer. Customer may submit complaint to the Bank through several methods as follows:
- Verbal complaint:
- Customer visits the nearest branch of the Bank and submit the complaint to Relationship Manager/Customer Service Manager; or
- Customer contacts the Bank by telephone to submit the complaint through DBSI Customer Centre at 0804 1500 327 or 1500327 or +6221 29852800 (from outside Indonesia). Our Customer Centre is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Customer contacts the Bank via menu Live Chat in digibank by DBS Application.
Verbal complaint shall be handled and settled within 5 (five) business days since complaint received date. If it takes more than 5 (five) business days to handle and settle the complaint, Bank shall inform customer to submit written complaint.
- Written complaint:
Written complaint can be submitted by letter, facsimile or email by enclosing copy of identity and other supporting documents. Written complaint shall be settled within 20 (twenty) business days since complaint received by Bank. In certain conditions, Bank may extend complaint settlement period up to maximum the following 20 (twenty) business days by giving written notification of such extension to customer before the first 20 (twenty) business days period expires.
Confidentiality of Customer Data
Bank shall maintain data confidentiality of customer, who submits complaint, from any party, except:
- To the Financial Service Authority;
- In the framework of complaint settlement;
- Required by the law and regulations; and/or
- Other party with approval from the respective customer.
If Bank has made efforts to settle the complaint but customer cannot accept such settlement or the settlement process has exceeded the deadline as stated above, customer may proceed the complaint through Banking Mediation.
BANKING MEDIATIONDispute is the complaint which has not yet achieved settlement agreement between Customer and Bank.
In terms of Customer declines the complaint response from Bank, Dispute Settlement can be carried out through or out of Court.
Out of Court dispute settlement can be done through:
- Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa (Alternative Dispute Settlement Institution).
Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa is included in Alternative Dispute Settlement Institution List in Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (Financial Service Authority) website.
- Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)
In terms of dispute settlement is not done through Lembaga Alternatif Penyelesaian Sengketa, Customer may submit the request to OJK to facilitate Customer complaint settlement with following requirements:
- Customer financial loss caused by the Bank is with maximum amount of Rp 500.000.000,00 (Five hundred million Rupiah)
- Customer submits the request in written together with sufficient supporting documents in the forms of :
- Photocopy of the letter regarding the Dispute settlement sent by the Bank to the customer;
- Photocopy of the customer’s identity which is still valid;
- A statement signed on sufficient stamp duty that the respective dispute is not is not in the process or has not been decided by an arbitration institution, court or another Banking Mediation institution, and has never been processed in a Banking Mediation facilitated by the Financial Service Authority/Bank Indonesia;
- Photocopy of the supporting documents related to the respective dispute; and
- Photocopy of a power of attorney, if the submission of the settlement of dispute is authorized to another person
The submission of the dispute settlement by a customer is addressed to:
The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Financial Service Authority
Attn. Consumer Education and Protection Sector
Menara Radius Prawiro – 2nd Floor
Bank Indonesia Office Complex
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 2
with a copy to the Bank.
- Complaint submitted is not in the process or has never been decided by an arbitration institution or court, or other Banking Mediation.
- The respective dispute is a civil dispute;
- Complaint submitted has never been facilitated by OJK;
- Dispute settlement is requested not more than 60 (sixty) business days after Bank submits letter of dispute settlement to Customer.
- Bank has made a concerted effort to settle Customer complaint but Customer could not accept the settlement;
- agreement to choose the dispute settlement facilitated OJK; and
- agreement to obey and subject to the facilitation rules set by OJK.