Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Free Gopay e-Vouchers up to IDR 2 Million
- Program period: 1-30 June 2022
- Valid for customers and non-customers of digibank by DBS who have met the following criteria:
- Have applied digibank KTA issued by PT Bank DBS Indonesia (“bank”) through digibank App from 1-30 June 2022
- Have disbursed their loan amount before July 5th, 2022
- Have loan limit minimum IDR 7,000,000 or above.
- You are eligible to get e-vouchers based on the following approved loan amount tiering:
7.000.000 – 14.000.000
15.000.000 – 29.000.000
30.000.000 – 49.000.000
50.000.000 – 69.000.000
70.000.000 – 80.000.000
- You will receive SMS with e-voucher code maximum 1 month after you have successfully made the first instalment payment. We will be using your phone number that is registered in our system to send the e-voucher code via SMS.
- E-Vouchers can be used within maximum 2 months upon receipt before it expires.
- Expired e-Vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Once e-vouchers are sent to you, you will be solely responsible of your e-voucher usage. Hence you are advised not to inform other people of your e-voucher code to prevent abuse.
- E-vouchers cannot be exchanged with cash.
- Should there be any indication of fraud, we have the right to review or omit your participation in the program with notification as regulated.
- We have the right to review or adjust this program’s terms and conditions with notification as regulated.
- The Bank from time to time, in its absolute and at its sole discretion, reserves the right to review or change the terms and conditions of this program with notification to the Customer in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Customer hereby agrees to release and hold harmless the Bank from all claims, demands, losses, losses, costs that may arise and are experienced and borne by the Bank in connection with this program in any case now and in the future as long as it is not caused by fault or negligence. A real and intentional bank. The Bank hereby agrees to release and hold harmless the Customer from all claims, demands, losses, losses, costs that may arise and are experienced and borne by the Customer in connection with this program in any case now and in the future as long as it is not caused by fault or negligence. Real and intentional customers.
- These Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to the provisions of laws and regulations including the regulations of the Financial Services Authority.
PT Bank DBS Indonesia is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority.