To apply digibank KTA, you have to comply with the requirements below:
1. Have electronic ID
2. Age from 21 to 60 years old (by the time loan period ends)
3. Domiciled at Jabodetabek, Bandung, Semarang or Surabaya
4. Minimum salary IDR3,000,000 per month
If there is a name title in my electronic ID, should I put the name title when applying for digibank KTA?
- You can top up you balance via Bank transfer, either from the counter, ATM or internet/mobile banking.
- Choose PT BANK DBS INDONESIA (bank code: 046)
- Enter your digibank Savings account by clicking 'Lihat Rekening' in the digibank by DBS App main menu.
- Follow next instruction from the bank.
- Check your balance in digibank by DBS App main page to make sure your digibank Savings balance have been topped up.
- Via ATM Bersama / ATM Prima:
- Choose ""Transfer / Pemindahbukuan""
- Enter Bank Code + Account Number: 046 + your digibank KTA account number
- Follow the next instructions.
- Via SKN at the nearest DBS branch, your destination account number is your digibank KTA loan account number. You can find your digibank KTA loan account number in your digibank by DBS App or in the Credit Agreement that have been sent through to you via email.
the due date of January 25 falls on Saturday, then the autodebit will be effective on January 24 on Friday.
While Dana Bantuan Sahabat is an Unsecured Loan by DBS Indonesia that you can get by registering thru regular process (besides digibank by DBS App)
Clikck here for more info
2. How much is the amount of my installments per month?
3. When is my loan settlement date?
4. Where can I review the digibank KTA transaction history?
5. How much is the interest on my digibank KTA installment?
You can get these informations through the digibank by DBS App. Select "Personal Loan" to get details about:
1. Number of ongoing installment, you can see the information in point A in the illustration below.
2. The amount of your monthly installments, you can see the information in point B in the illustration below.
3. Your loan settlement date can be found in point C in the illustration below.
4. Your transaction history can be found in point D in the illustration below.
5. Interest on your loan instalment can be found in point E in the illustration below.