Play it safe. Always.
Don’t leave your online security to chance. Here are some useful online and email security tips.
- Create strong passwords and do not share them with anyone. And remember to change them regularly.
- Monitor your account closely and report any suspicious account activity to the bank immediately.
- Review the notifications (SMS / Email / In-app) sent by the bank. These notifications are sent for your safety. Double check the site URL before logging in or sending out information.
- Double check the site URL before logging in or sending out information.
- Update your browser, antivirus and security programs frequently.
- Create separate email accounts for interaction with the bank / official activities and personal activities. Watch out for phishing messages and do not open links / attachments from unsolicited / unknown sources.
- Watch out for phishing messages and do not open links / attachments from unsolicited / unknown sources.
- Never send out confidential account information or personal information on email network without encryption.
- Subscribe to security services like security questions, SMS alerts, etc. offered by email companies, when out of pattern activities are detected in the email account.