Saving High Impact
At a Glance
Available in 3 Major Currencies
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), United States Dollar (USD), and Australian Dollar (AUD) for making your transaction easier.
Premium Interest Rate
Attractive interest rates for the Rupiah currency will make your funds grow optimally.
Ease of Transactions
Easy transactions at the tellers or automated teller machine (ATMs) connected to Bank DBS Indonesia and Singapore network, as well as ATM Bersama, Prima, ALTO and PLUS network.
Free of Monthly Charge
No monthly administrative charge.
Features & Benefit
- Joint account facility is available.
- Comprehensive monthly report to monitor all transactions in all of your accounts.
- Information on applicable interest rates, please refer to the following page.
- Your saving is insured by Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (IDIC) up to IDR2,000,000,000 (two billion rupiah) per Customer, or the applicable maximum guaranteed amount in the future, according to the IDIC Regulation.
- If the Customer receives a saving interest rate from a bank above the maximum insured limit set by IDIC from time to time, the saving will not be included in the IDIC's deposit insurance program, according to the IDIC Regulation.
Any fees charges to this Saving Account follow the terms and conditions of the applicable rates and fees, click here.
How to Apply
Should you need more information, contact our Relationship Manager,