Lead Your Wealth One Step Ahead
Access 24/7 without having to go to the branch
Just click directly from digibank App by DBS
Free of charge for transfers to more than 20 destination
Bearing 7 currencies: USD, SGD, AUD, EUR, HKD, CAD, GBP
The latest and champion FX Rate
Competitive exchange rates that make transfers easy
Transfers arrive on the same day
For transactions before the specified cutoff times
Customer Transaction Dispute
As a form of commitment in providing comfort and security, PT Bank DBS Indonesia (the “Bank”) provides convenience to customers in submitting complaints regarding transaction dispute through digibank by DBS Application.
If you need to report a transaction dispute, please follow these instructions below:
- Open the digibank by DBS Application and select “Lainnya”. In “Bantuan” section, select “Sanggahan Transaksi” or you can search for “Sanggahan Transaksi” in the search bar
- Select and enter the required detail of your transaction dispute which includes:
- Type of Transaction
- Date of Occurred Transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Transaction Reference Number
- Account Number
- In this section, provide more details about the incident. For example: the location of the incident, the conditions that caused it to happen, etc. Then, tap “SEND”.
Your report has been received to be processed. You will be followed up within 5-10 working days. A confirmation and report number will be sent to your email address which registered in digibank by DBS Application.
A transaction dispute form shall be sent to your email to be filled, or you can download Affidavit Form Kartu Kredit / Affidavit Form Kartu Debit. Once completed, send the form along with proof of transaction and ID card to email@example.com.
IDR Fund Transfer
Transfer your first balance by following these steps:
- Transfer balance from other banks, via bank teller, ATM or internet / mobile banking
- Choose bank destination: PT BANK DBS INDONESIA
- Enter the Bank Code: 046
- Enter your digibank account number by following these instructions:
- Click Savings and Current Account in the digibank by DBS Application homepage
- Click on your main savings account, and your account number will be shown at the top part of the screen.
You can transfer to other banks by following these steps:
- On the front page, tap “Transfer”
- Tap “Penerima Transfer Rupiah” and choose your bank account destination
- If you don’t have any saved destination accounts yet, you can add them easily:
- Tap “Tambah Penerima” and tap “Transfer Rupiah” for domestic transfers, or “Transfer Valas” for international transfers.
- Register your bank account destination’s details and tap “LANJUT”
- Enter your transfer amount and tap “LANJUT”
- Make sure that your details are correct, then tap “LANJUT” and enter your Login Password and tap “OTENTIKASI”
- Finally, tap “SELESAI” and you will return to the homepage
- You will receive your transfer confirmation via SMS and Email
Features & BenefitsAsk Anything Using Your App
Ask digibot anytime - digibot is here to help! Just sit back, relax, and type in your questions. digibot will answer them directly from the app.
Ask anything about digibank
digibot is your personal guide to navigate digibank. Just ask away and you’ll get the answer you need.