At a Glance
Invest in funds managed by professionals
Our range of funds are managed by reputable Investment Managers to ensure optimal performance.
Get market insight to guide your investment decisions
We are pleased to guide you through your investment journey.
Reduce risk through asset diversification
Diversification aims to lower risk and get higher returns by spreading funds across various investments.
One of the best alternative investment options for those who are new to investment is a mutual fund. Starting with a relatively small amount of capital and managed by Investment Managers, mutual funds are registered at and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) of Indonesia.
What is Mutual Fund?
A Mutual Fund is a pooled investment vehicle managed by an investment manager that allows investors to have their money invested in stocks, bonds or other investment vehicles as stated in the prospectus.
Types of Mutual Fund:
- Money Market Fund, an investment portfolio comprising short term, or less than a year, instruments and having high quality and liquid debt.
- Fixed Income Fund, a mutual fund that invests primarily in fixed income instruments, such as securities and bonds, medium-term and long-term investments.
- Balanced Fund, a mutual fund that invests in various instruments, such as money market instruments, bonds and stocks.
- Equity Fund, a mutual fund that invests primarily in company stocks listed in the stock exchange.
Advantages of Unit Trust:
- Increased diversification: The fund invests in broadly diversified instruments, to reduce risk.
- Daily liquidity: A holder of mutual funds may sell their holding at the net asset value of the fund on the same day.
- Professional investment management: Portfolio managers supervise where the investors’ funds are invested in.
- Access to investments that are otherwise available only to investors with larger funds.
- Government oversight: Mutual funds are regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia.
- Transparency and ease of comparison: All mutual funds are required to report the same types of information to investors, making them easier to compare.
How to Apply
Should you need more information, contact our Relationship Manager,