UT Saving Plan
Invest in funds managed by professional
Our range of funds are managed by reputable fund managers to ensure the best performance.
Get market insights to guide your investment decisions
The research team at DBS will be happy to guide you through your investment journey.
Reduce risk through asset diversifications.
Diversification aims to lower risks and get higher returns by spreading across various investments assets.
One of the best alternative investment options for those of you who are new to this world of investment, is Unit Trust. Start with a small amount of capital, that will be managed by Investment Managers, in a Unit Trust that is registered and supervised in the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia.
What is Unit Trust:
A Unit trust is a pooled investment vehicle managed by an investment manager that allows investors to have their money invested in stocks, bonds or other investment vehicles.
Types of Mutual Fund:
- Money Market Fund - Money market fund is an investment portfolio comprised of a short term, or less than one year, securities representing high quality, liquid debt and monetary.
- Fixed Income Fund - Fixed Income Fund is fund that invests mostly in fixed income instruments such as securities and bonds, medium term and long term investments.
- Balanced Fund - Balanced Fund is a mutual fund that invests in various instrument such as money market instruments, bonds and stocks.
- Equity Fund, Equity fund is a mutual fund that mostly invests in company stocks listed in the stock market.
Advantages of Unit Trust:
- Increased diversification: A fund that is spread in many securities, which decreases risk
- Daily liquidity: Shareholders of open-end funds and unit investment trusts may sell their holdings back to the fund at regular intervals at a price equal to the net asset value of the fund's holdings.
- Professional Investment Management: Open-and closed-end funds that hire portfolio managers to supervise where their funds are invested to.
- Ability to participate in investments that may be available only to larger investors.
- Government oversight: Mutual funds are regulated by Financial Services Authority of Indonesia
- Transparency and ease of comparison: All mutual funds are required to report the same information to investors, which makes them easier to compare.
To get more information, our Relationship Manager will give you a call.